Wednesday, November 11, 2015

3 Hot Juniors from New Orleans Investment Conference - $TMI, $PGLC, $UEC

Recently, I attended the New Orleans Investment Conference. It's a darned good conference, and it's in New Orleans, so that's win-win in my book.

I talked to a bunch of junior companies while I was there. Here are three of them.

TriMetals Mining (TSX: TMI) is a gold explorer in Nevada with a big claim dotted with outcroppings of gold ore at surface.



Here is a link to TriMetals' latest presentation.

Pershing Gold (Nasdaq: PGLC) is developing a gold mine in Pershing County, Nevada.



Here is a link to Pershing Gold's latest presentation.

Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEMkt: UEC)  is a uranium producer in Texas.



Here is a link to a recent presentation from UEC. The presentation they showed me at the conference does not seem to be on the website yet. Guys, when you have it, post a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment