HELLO I AM A RETIRED BRAIN SURGEON AND ACT AS A PRIVATE INVESTOR TO SOME CLIENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM RANGING FROM TOP BUSINESS PERSONALS SERVING AND RETIRED ARMY. COLONEL,LIEUTENANT-COLONEL AND TOP GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES WHOSE PRIVACY IS SHROUDED IN TOPMOST SECRECY. AM SEEKING FOR INVESTORS / START UPS WHO NEEDS TO EXPAND THEIR BUSINESS. I HAVE 50 MILLION DOLLARS TO INVEST IN ANY PROJECT .IF INTERESTED OR ANY OF YOUR CLIENTS, PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. MY EMAIL IS mott2015-2016 (rest of address deleted to protect the idiots*).
Dear Sir and/or Robot:
While I won't reply to you on Scutify, I'm glad to do it here on my blog.
I notice that despite being a "brain surgeon" ....
- You write in ALL CAPS. A brain surgeon can't figure out the caps lock key, eh?
- Punctuation is mysteriously misplaced. Meanwhile, at least one necessary word ("I" at the beginning of a sentence) got bored and wandered off.
- Perhaps we are lucky more is not lost in that stream of not-quite consciousness.
- Seriously, I read your all-caps paragraph three times before I figured out what you were trying to say.
- Brain surgeon indeed. Listen, sir or robot, we've already got one too many brain-damaged brain surgeons in America, thanks very much.
To that point, I suggest you address all further communication to the website Ben Carson for President. He's badgering me for money, too. I'm sure you and Dr. Ben have lots to talk about.
*Not you. That other guy