Monday, March 6, 2017

Cobalt Poised for Extraordinary Outperformance

The packed crowd at the PDAC was very receptive to my presentation on the metals gold and cobalt. I also dished up my red-hot picks in both metals.

It went so well that, after my time was up, I got called back to the stage. But that's only because Eric Coffin was late for HIS presentation, and they needed a space filler, ha-ha! But it gave me some time to answer questions.

Here's a chart from Paul Robinson of CRU Group, who also presented at PDAC (in a much bigger room, probably), that I wish I'd had in MY presentation.



Holy smokes! Look at that price forecast.

For those who don't know, the PDAC, the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada, is the world's biggest mining conference. 

Oh, and after my presentation, I got invited to present at a metals and mining conference in Vancouver in May. I don't know the dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment