Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Can Pick 'Em! Exeter Acquired for $250 Million

On March 6, while I was at the PDAC in Toronto, I ran my video interview with Exeter Resources' CEO, Wendell Zerb.

http://king1eye.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-waking-giant-one-of-largest.html

If you click through, I also explained in detail why Exeter was sitting on the next big gold mine. And I also had a chart of stock action, showing Exeter was outperforming its peers.

Now, Goldcorp just bought Exeter for $250 million. That's 2.5 times its market cap.

In retrospect, the fact that Exeter insiders were buying the stock hand over fist was kind of a clue.

More details on what Goldcorp is up to HERE.

This isn't the end of the story. It's just the beginning. There are many more acquisitions to be made in this gold bull market.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment